The #1 Garbis Auto Body Shop in Hollywood !
1065 N. Gower St.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Monday - Friday
7:30AM - 5:30PM
8:00AM - 12:00PM
We are servin Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills area and More.
From 1978, YES! We are Professional and Certified technician in Auto Body Industry
We Can Beat Any ESTIMATE from any Body Shop ! Call Now for FREE Estimate !
We work whit all Insurance Company. Here is the Right Place to Save money on All Body Work !
Professional Auto Body Repairs Free Estimates in Los Angeles on All Vehicle. The Low Price in Town for Auto Body Repair.
Bumper Repair Only $300 - $400 to Fix
The Best Low Price on Wheels Repairs in Los Angeles
Costum Paint Job 100% Guarnateed Low price and Much more.
Here are some valuable tips for choosing a qualified auto body repair shop:
- Ask if technicians are trained or certified. If body technicians, painters, office staff, and even the detail person that cleans your car are trained, it means they have attended a course or series of courses on Auto Collision Repair. Businesses with trained personnel are likely to display these and other certificates or diplomas in the customer waiting area. This indicates the business is committed to a higher level of training and professionalism.
- Ask about the business' industry and consumer affiliations. For example, a business that is a member of ASA has agreed to uphold the association's Code of Ethics, which sets the standard for professionalism in the collision repair industry. In addition, you may wish to check the business' affiliation and record with the Better Business Bureau.
- Expect the collision repair facility to be neat, clean and well organized. The flow of existing work should be almost unnoticeable.
- Note whether the employees are helpful and courteous. This will give you an idea of how you will be treated throughout the repair process.
- Ask about the shop policy on replacement parts. You have the right to choose which type of parts go on your car, request OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts.
- How long the shop has been in business?
- Ask about the shops painting procedures. Does the shop have a computerized system for mixing the paint and keeping up with the waste? Ask about the paint manufacturer's guarantee.
- Check what guarantees the shop offers. Quality collision repair shops should offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" or "Lifetime Warranty". Ask to see a copy of a printed guarantee, read it and ask questions if you do not understand what is covered and not covered.
- Make sure you get a written Visible Damage Appraisal. Most insurance companies require that a shop only appraise what can be seen, this means that there is usually hidden damage not appraised. An insurance company has the right to inspect the damages they are paying to repair or replace and have procedures for these supplemental items to be submitted for payment.
- A Quality Collision Repair facility can usually be found by asking your Car Dealer. They have continuous on going training and equipment to restore your vehicle to the factory specification.
Finding a quality collision repair business by asking the right questions and taking a tour of a collision repair business can help you decide if your investment will be in the best hands. If you feel comfortable after your visit, chances are you will be satisfied with the repair, AW Collision guarantees our repairs with our Lifetime Warranty